About Me

My photo
I am a preschool teacher and I love everyday of it! I am also a mother to a wonderful 2 month and 3 1/2 year old. Being a mother and a teacher are the two most rewarding jobs ever. I have now started to dip into the sewing world and it's a fun hobby.

Contact Information

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at sweetsnips@gmail.com.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

We have started

About two years ago my wonderful husband bought me a sewing/embroidery machine for my birthday. Then soon after we found out we were pregnant and tons of light bulbs went off in my head. I had so much fun making burp clothes and bibs for Calen. As Calen got bigger a 4x4 hoop was not so much fun anymore, so my wonderful hubby bought me a bigger machine. Now I can't stop myself, I love it. I have been making Calen shirts left and right. Nap time is now busy time. Now I have decided to share the fun with others and sell some stuff. This is a blog of the stuff that I have done. I hope you enjoy. If you have any questions please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment