About Me

My photo
I am a preschool teacher and I love everyday of it! I am also a mother to a wonderful 2 month and 3 1/2 year old. Being a mother and a teacher are the two most rewarding jobs ever. I have now started to dip into the sewing world and it's a fun hobby.

Contact Information

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at sweetsnips@gmail.com.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm Still Here

Wow it has been awhile. This summer has been super business for my family and I. Between vacations and my little man's 2 birthday I have not been on my computer in a long time.
Planning my son's second birthday has been SO much fun. We decided to do a construction theme and of course I made his shirt. We had a blast playing in the sand, playing with tools, jumping on a trampoline, playing a the play set, and eating cake. Here are some pictures of our fun time.

Calen's Shirt. I love the way it came out!

The cake and cupcake table.

The front door

Paint Chips

The rocks were grapes and nuts and bolts are chex mix.

Carpenter Pencils- Carrots and Wrecking balls- Cheese balls

The kids having a blast on the trampoline.

Drill Bits

Traffic sign suckers

The banner over the fireplace

Calen having fun playing in the sand.

Finally...CAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment